We have made every effort to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on our website. However, please bear in mind that your own system may cause variations in colour reproduction.
Any orders placed through the site are considered subject to there being stock available. All items are subject to availability and all dimensions are approximate.
The correct price is that which is displayed on this website, at the time that we receive your application, save in the case of a mistake where a pricing error is discovered or for reasons beyond our reasonable control, e.g. alterations to the rate of value added tax. If the correct price is higher than the price displayed on the website, you may return the goods within our 14 day approval, in new condition.
We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from 20% (as advised by HMRC).
Price Policy on Clearance/Sale Prices
In some instances, items, may have been sold at their original prices on the website or in the catalogue of one of our Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) partner companies and items may not necessarily have ever sold previously on this company's website. Details of all the Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) brands are available on request.
We always strive to bring our customers the best possible offers and deals whilst ensuring to operate fair commercial practices without misleading our customers.
Where we detail price reductions on our web-site the following pricing policy shall apply: The 'Original' price shown next to an item on this website is the highest price at which the item has been offered for sale in the last 12 months by us or one of our partner company publications (details on request). Some items have been offered for sale at a price lower than the 'Original' price during the last 12 months but, unless otherwise indicated, the 'Now' price shown is the lowest price at which the item has been offered by us. Details of intervening prices are available on request. In all cases the 'Original' price will have applied for a continuous period of 28 days or more.
Clearance and Promotions
Clearance products and promotions are subject to availability and are not an indication of availability. Offers may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) at any time. We reserve the right to cancel a promotion / reject redemption of a promotional code when stock runs out or when the total value of the promotional codes already exceeds a certain financial value.
All orders must be paid for in £ sterling.
Artigiano accepts the following credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro, subject to verification.
When you order by credit card your account is debited as soon as you place an order. The name and address on your credit card statement should be the same as the name and address that was registered. Please note that for security reasons, we are obliged to cash all cheques on receipt of order.
Please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery. If you purchase from our site your order is placed subject to the terms and conditions detailed above.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee to replace or refund any item that does not meet with your complete satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied you can return any item for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price. All we ask is that the goods are returned to us within 14 days (7 days for sale items), are unworn, in their original packaging and complete with tickets and labels intact and attached. If the new item costs less we will reimburse you with the difference, if the new item costs more additional payment will be required. We advise you to obtain and retain a proof of postage for the unlikely event of a lost parcel. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item or deduct up to 25% of the original selling price from the refund amount. Pierced earrings, software, personalised and perishable items, as well as hygiene-sensitive items including pillows, mattress-toppers and duvets may not be returned unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, if you are returning alcohol you must call customer enquiries on 0344 482 8888*. We cannot accept returns without prior notification.
If any goods which form part of a bundle offer are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal catalogue price and you will be refunded accordingly.
When you order with us online, by post or on the phone, you are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This means that you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your goods and to receive a full refund, apart from flat pack items which you have fully assembled and bespoke or personalised products made to your specification.
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you so wish, provided this is done no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- To exercise your cancellation rights, you must inform us in writing to Customer Services (address details below). Please include details of the order (order number and description of goods), your full name, customer number, postal address, phone number and, if applicable, email address.
- Please note that your cancellation rights do not apply to bespoke or personalised goods which have been made according to your specifications, or to items which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. For example: Pierced earrings, software, perishable items, as well as hygiene-sensitive items including pillows, mattress-toppers and duvets.
- You are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods, ensuring the goods remain unused and in their original packaging. When we receive the goods from your cancelled order we will reimburse you within 14 days via the payment method used for the original transaction and to the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- As well as the value of your goods, we will reimburse the standard delivery charge associated with the original order. Express or any supplementary delivery charges will not be refunded. A deduction from the reimbursement may be made for any goods returned in an unsatisfactory condition as a result of unnecessary handling.
- If you cancel within the statutory period you may claim a refund of any sum you have paid for the goods, less any charges we incur if you do not return them at your own cost. If an item has already reached our despatch channels and it is too late to cancel, we ask that you return the item(s) to us. If goods on which a discount/offer was originally received are returned, that discount/offer may no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
- If you have any questions please call us on 0344 482 8888 or write to: Customer Services, Artigiano, Cotswold House, 1 Crompton Road, Groundwell, Wiltshire SN25 5AW. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorisation of your payment failed
- We made a pricing or product description error
- All overseas deliveries are subject to import duties and taxes and may be affected by Customs delays. Please note that we cannot be held liable for any import duties and taxes.
- All overseas orders are processed in pounds sterling (£). In the interests of fairness and consistency, Artigiano has a policy of charging customers the same wherever customers live (except for cost of delivery). While no additional administrative costs for overseas orders are passed on to customers, please note an effective reduction in prices through reclaiming VAT is not available.
- For orders within Europe, once your order has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal delivery provider according to standard delivery procedures. Detailed return instructions are included with your goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to your local, designated depot - please refer to your return instructions for further details.
- For international returns and exchanges from outside Europe, please note that you will be required to cover the cost of returning the items to our UK address.
- We recommend that you request a ‘Certificate of Posting’ supplied stamped by your local postal service or courier, as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit which are being returned to us. Additional parcel insurance is recommended when returning goods valued at over £30.
- If you are returning an item from outside Europe, please ensure that the postage is paid in full and the postal docket is ticked as 'Returned Goods' to avoid an import duty levy from HM Customs & Revenue for which we will not be liable.
- Please note that Sale & Clearance items may not be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds for items returned by post are credited to the original card used for payment.
- If any goods which form part of a bundle offer are returned for a refund, then the remaining items will revert to their normal catalogue price and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We ask that you allow up to 21 days from the date of returning your parcel for the refund to be credited.
Making a Contract with Us
In placing an order for any of the items on our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read these terms carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms and conditions, please call our Customer Care Team on 0844 482 2345* or email us at email@example.com before placing your order.
The information and conditions shown on our websites do not affect your statutory rights. Artigiano is a trading name of Scotts Ltd., Reg. No. 2548299. Registered office: 1, Crompton Rd, Groundwell, Wiltshire SN25 5AW.
Total liability for any claim against Artigiano, howsoever arising, shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Artigiano to the customer.
English law applies to all orders placed on this website, and any disputes will be heard in the courts of England and Wales.
When you place an order online with us you are making an offer to buy our goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order request. Once we have verified the price and availability of the goods we will email you again to confirm that your goods have been despatched to you which signifies that a contract has been made between us.
Every effort is made to ensure that our estimated delivery times are met; however occasionally delays in delivery due to unforeseen factors are inevitable. Artigiano shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to deliver goods within our estimated delivery times.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, we may supply you with substitute goods. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, you will not have to pay to return them to us.
As standard the order charge will include a non-refundable charge for postage & packing.
The following methods of payment are accepted on our website: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Visa Electron and American Express
All product prices are shown in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of postage and packing charges, unless otherwise specified. All product prices advertised on this website are correct at the time of order only and relate to internet purchases only. Artigiano will only accept orders if there are no errors in the prices of the products ordered as advertised on this website. Artigiano reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Although we do our very best to predict demand for the items featured in our collections, unfortunately we are not able to ensure permanent availability for every item. All orders are subject to availability. Receipt of an order via our website and emailed confirmation to our customer of receipt of an order do not constitute acceptance or guarantee fulfilment of an order.
If an item is flagged as 'Low Stock' it can still be added to your shopping bag and we will notify you should we not be able to fulfil your order.
If an item is shown with a 'No. of Weeks Wait' or a 'due date' you can still add it to your shopping bag in order to reserve, it in your chosen colour and size. The item will then be despatched to you as soon as it arrives at our warehouse.
If you are paying by credit card, please note that your card will be charged upon ordering.
To check the status of your order online, click on the 'My Account' link.
Please call our Customer Care Team on 0344 482 8888* if you have any queries regarding stock availability.
Copyright & Trademarks
The content contained within the pages of this site (including pictures, photographs, images, logos, written text and other materials) is the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Artigiano, or their partners, or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to our customers to copy, print or download extracts of material on this site, providing that this is for the purpose of placing an order with us or other non-commercial, personal use. Any other use of materials on this site, including modification, distribution or reproduction, without prior written consent from Artigiano is strictly prohibited.
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
Pricing & VAT
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
On 1 July 2007 the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations were implemented in the UK in order to protect our environment. Along with other retailers, Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) have joined the Distributor Take-Back Scheme (DTS) which will allow you to deposit your old electrical/electronic items, free of charge, to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest recycling point is. Unfortunately, we cannot accept electrical items back for recycling. Instead Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) has contributed to the funding of an alternative network of UK recycling facilities as stated above.
Waste Battery Regulations
Under the Waste Battery Regulations, Scotts & Co. (Scotts Ltd.) are now offering a take-back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person.
Alternatively, you can find your local portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.co.uk
*Charges for 03 numbers are the same as standard UK landline numbers starting 01 or 02. Calls to 03 numbers are often included in bundled minutes and unlimited call packages. Please contact your provider for more information. Charges to 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute from a BT landline. Other networks and mobile providers may vary. All calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes.
**Excluding our clearance store in Groundwell