Ring the bells! It’s that time of year again. And with the festive season comes a never-ending supply of Christmas parties, family get-togethers and last-minute shopping sprees. It can all be a bit overwhelming, so instead of racking your brain for outfits to wear during the festive season, let Artigiano walk you through our own 12 days of Christmas fashion.
1. On the First Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit That Suits Any Event Perfectly
Looking for a versatile yet understated outfit that works for a variety of festive occasions? Then this blouse and skirt from Alba Moda is what you’re looking for. This combination is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to a simple and understated look.
2. On the Second Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit Adorned with Jewellery
Emphasize your figure with this classic dress and cardigan ensemble from Mona that comes complete with a chic neckline decorated with opulent beads and rhinestones. Don’t let your Christmas tree be the only thing sparkling this year.
3. On the Third Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit That Is Charming and Homely
We don’t know about you, but here at Artigiano we love the fair isle pattern. Add a pair of jeans to the mix and you have a style that is both charming and homely. This is an outfit that can be worn at home on the sofa or on the high-street as you hunt down those last few gifts.
4. On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: A Blazer Bursting with Personality
For a festive event that requires something rich in elegance as well as charm, this is your answer. With its pewter and metallic effect finish, this statement blazer is bursting with style and personality. Slip it over our velvet top for an ensemble that radiates textured sophistication.
5. On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: A Luxurious Dress Made from Rich Italian Crêpe Jersey
For a special occasion that demands you dress to impress, you’ll find no better option than our Bordeaux jersey dress. Made from rich Italian crêpe jersey, this exquisite number will get you through the night in style.
6. On the Sixth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: A Jacquard Blazer Decorated with Floral Paisley
For the most formal of festive activities, get that sophisticated look with our gorgeous jersey dress; made from luxurious black velvet sourced from one of our most treasured Italian mills. Go ahead and complete the look with this chic Italian jacquard blazer decorated with a striking floral paisley pattern.
7. On the Seventh Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit Perfect for Visiting Family
If you tend to spend the Christmas period visiting friends and family then this may just be your ideal outfit. This minimalist blouse pairs beautifully with our ombré styled skirt that features a raised textured effect which gradually blends together charcoal black with softer neutral tones.
8. On the Eighth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: A Dress All Your Friends Will Envy
This Alba Moda dress is a fun choice for those evening get-togethers with the girls where you’re looking for something fashionable yet comfortable. With its subtle print design, feminine round neck and tight fit, this figure-flattering dress will be the envy of all your friends.
9. On the Ninth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit with Exquisitely Sequined Embroidery
Nothing else exudes that Christmas feeling quite like sequins. Which is why we’re in love with this stunning Italian-made tunic that comes adorned with sequined embroidery along with stylish scalloped sleeves. Finish off this festive look with a classic pair of black jeans.
10. On the Tenth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit That Radiates Individuality
This festive jersey dress not only works for the Christmas period but all year-round, making it a true investment piece for your wardrobe. Make this your go-to for whenever an occasion calls for something unique and eye-catching.
11. On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit That is Stylish and Comfy
Whilst you’re running around sorting out your Christmas dinner and wrapping those last few gifts, you’ll want to be wearing something comfortable. Let us introduce you to this Alba Moda jumper and leggings ensemble. Just because it’s a joy to wear doesn’t mean you’ll have to say goodbye to style, as this outfit features an elegant pullover highlighted with festive pearls.
12. On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Artigiano Gave to me: An Outfit That is Perfect for New Years Eve
Whatever you choose to do this New Year’s Eve, make sure you ring in the new year in style with this perfect little black dress from Alba Moda. With its alluring v-neckline and silhouette-enhancing fit, you’ll be turning heads no matter your surroundings.
For more Christmas cheer check out our festive fashion page for more inspiration this holiday season.